Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bowl painted by Matilda

Check out these neck pain images:


Bowl painted by Matilda
neck pain

Image by flikr
I went to Floatworks ( www.floatworks.com ) for an hour in the tank this evening on the way home from work, it was very nice and it seems to have cured my neck pain that i had this weekend and today. I bought three sessions for 80 pounds.

The tank I had was very nice and big about 7 foot long and 4 foot wide. Was a nice way to end the day, and I bought another two sessions in advance. Felt very relaxed for the remaining 30 minutes of my walk home (it's kind of on my way home anyway - a slight detour off from the river at Southwark bridge).

Again, I have used my new bowl. Firstly I had a small amount of Bran Flakes with some skimmed milk. I then licked the bowl clean, and then put in a bunch of other things.


Pain In The Neck
neck pain

Image by Cayusa
Day 187 of 365 (Year Two)

I don't know if I slept funny last night or if I did something else to my neck, but damn it hurts. It didn't, however, stop us from going to see a fireworks show tonight. Hopefully it won't hurt this bad tomorrow.


Atlas Shrugged (and stayed that way)
neck pain

Image by rorowe8
The atlas bone (named for the God "Atlas" who carried the weight of the world on his shoulders, is your first vertebrae of your neck (it holds your skull in place).
After a few months of neck/shoulder pain and pins and needles in my right arm, I finally returned to a chiropractor to fix it.
Turns out my C3 and C4 vertebrae are collapsed, and probably pinching something. At 31, this is an early sign of crippling arthritis...luckily, it can be fixed.

p.s. points for naming the author of the title of my shot.

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment